Saturday, September 28, 2019

PP460 Challenge Winners

Hello there, stamping friends! Claire here. I want to personally say a BIG thank you to everyone who participated in my Tall & Skinny Sketch Challenge.  There were certainly a lot of amazing cards in the gallery and we enjoyed all of your beautiful projects. 


Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

And now our Headliner:


Christine


 Christine's gorgeous collage card popped out at me.  I love the beautiful mix of patterns and the texture she incorporated with the stitching, the white gauze, the staples and the sequins  The die cut leaves are beautiful!  Congratulations, Christine, YOU are my HEADLINER this week!  


Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Please join us tomorrow for an bonus Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Jaydee!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Cut Above spot. Congratulations to the other spotted and to the winner, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you very much for choosing my card, I am so glad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for making my card your pick LeAnne! Such wonderful cards - congrats everyone :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!