Saturday, September 7, 2019

PP457 Challenge Winners

Hi, crafty peeps!  LeAnne here....saying thanks for playing with my "Down on the Farm" challenge this week!  So many interesting interpretations and fun images and sentiments!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

And now our Headliner:


Kim Singdahlsen

CtS TPP Hogs & Kisses

                               


I just loved this little piggy that Kim created, but even more so, the rustic background and that sweet little heart-felt embellishment!  It all worked together so well, I just couldn't resist choosing it as my Headliner for this week!  Congrats, Kim!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Please join us tomorrow for a lovely color challenge from Ann!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Ann - for picking my little cow card! I sure do appreciate it! Congrats to Kim for her ADORABLE card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claire for the shout out, so glad you liked my card :) Congrats everyone, fantastic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaydee, I'm glad that you liked my card. Thanks for the shout out and congrats to the other featured crafters. Maja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim! What a fab headlining card :) Thank you Laurie, for choosing my rooster as your pick and congrats to all the other cut-aboves!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!