Saturday, May 18, 2019

PP441 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone - Joanne here! What an amazing job you all did with my colours this week - so many beautiful creations and I loved visiting your blogs and reading about your creative processes. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week:



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

                     
And now for our Headiner:

There were some wonderful florals showcasing my bright colour palette this week, but I couldn't resist Pat's balloons at sunrise. I could almost feel myself floating away, watching that beautiful sponged sun come up into the sky. Congratulations Pat on being my Headliner this week!

Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Please join us tomorrow for a trendy Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Laurie.








SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as your Headliner! I am honored to be selected from so much talent. Love playing along with your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!