Saturday, April 27, 2019

PP438 Challenge Winners

Hi there stamping friends! Anne Marie here. I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in our challenge over the past week. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

                     
And now for our Headiner:

Alicia’s card just made me smile! I just love the clean design, the adorable llama and that pink floral paper piecing. Swoon! You can never go wrong with a “punny” sentiment either. Just an all around F-U-N card! Congratulations to you Alicia for being my choice for our Headliner this week. Thanks for playing along with our challenge! 


Once again, thank you to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners! Please be sure to pick up your badges here. We hope you will display them proudly.  Please join us tomorrow for a fun Sketch Challenge from Claire.







SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Hey Wanda - thanks for the shout out this week on my beachy card! Appreciate it! Conrgats to Alicia T (adorable card!) and all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the Cut Above's...I really appreciate you ladies. So many gorgeous cards here, congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card to be a cut above, all the cards are brilliant, you have encouraged me to do more paper piecing. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Su, for the Cut Above honors and congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!