Hello everyone! LeAnne here with our latest Paper Players challenge! Thank you to everyone who participated in Laurie's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge! So many cool submissions...our heads were spinning with all the creativity! This week's challenge is a theme one; did you know that yesterday was Tartan Day? Who knew?!! So this week we are celebrating PLAID! We want to see your projects that use plaids or checks....get creative and we can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!