Sunday, November 11, 2018

PP418 - A Color Challenge from Laurie

Hi everyone! Laurie here with a new color challenge. But before we get to that, we'd like to thank everyone for joining us for Claire's theme challenge last week. So fun to see all your cards in the gallery!

This week it's all about color, and I chose poppy parade,so saffron and smokey slate. I hope you have as much fun as I did with this color combo!


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  5. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  6. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful challenge. I do not buy too much stampin up papers - so I used the closest colors I could. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!