Saturday, November 17, 2018

PP418 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! Laurie here with this weeks winners. Thanks so much for playing along in our color challenge....so many awesome cards in the gallery!
Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.  






And now for our Headliner:




Amy's falala holiday card is so festive and fun! I love how she combined the challenge colors. Congratulations Amy, you are the headliner this week!

           
                                                           Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a sweet Clean-and-Simple Challenge from LeAnne!



SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! Thank you sooo much, what a wonderful way to start my weekend.
    Such a gorgeous gallery of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jaydee for selecting me as your Cut Above! You definitely added a bright spot to my snowy Saturday:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ann, for the shoutout - I really appreciate it so much! Congrats to all - your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joann, thanks for the pick! I love coloring those flowers! Happy Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Claire! Congrats to Amy and everyone.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!