This week, I have a Clean And Simple challenge for all of you with the theme of 'apples' in celebration of Apple Day this weekend (who even knew there was such a thing!) Red or green, from Cox's Orange Pippin to Golden Delicious, any can feature. Your apple or apples can be on any kind of card from teacher thank yous to back to school cards, thanksgiving and anything in between, The main thing to remember is that it is a CAS challenge:
What do we mean by Clean and Simple?
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!