Saturday, September 15, 2018

PP409 Challenge Winners

Hello everyone. Anne Marie here. I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in my Color Challenge last week. There were so many wonderful projects in the gallery this week and we all enjoyed visiting your blogs to see what you created. 

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.  





And now for our Headliner:

Amy O’Neill from Amy’s Paper Crafts

Two things I loved about Amy’s adorable pillow boxes: the fabulous pop of yellow she added to the color combo and that she willingly gave away some sea salt chocolate covered caramels. THAT takes some intense willpower! In all seriousness, I just love how these little treat holders turned out. The colors are so rich and the velvet ribbon adds a great touch of texture. I know I’d love to receive one of these adorable boxes, with or without the chocolate. Ha! Congratulations Amy, you are my Headliner this week! 

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Theme Challenge from Claire!



SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Claire! Congrats to Amy on those darling pillow boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a nice surprise this morning! Thank you, Annie, for choosing my card! Congrats to all the other talented winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you LeAnne for picking my card. Congratulations to everyone else too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice surprise! Thank you, Anne Marie for your fun color challenge. I loved looking through the gallery at all of the gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!