Saturday, May 26, 2018

PP394 Challenge Winners




Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone who played along with my Clean and Simple BLOOM challenge this week. As always, it was hard to pick winners!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.








And now for our Headliner:






Pam Sparks
Expressions with Heart




Pam's clean and simple card caught my eye! I love the dramatic simplicity, so elegant and stunning. I love the tiny petals that look like hearts. Congratulations Pam, you are the headliner this week!




Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a fun Sketch Challenge from LeAnne!




SaveSave

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card for A Cut Above and congratulations to the other picks and especially to Pam for her stunning CAS winning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks ladies for the shout out, congrats to the other Cuts Above and of course Pam for her fab card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Joanne for picking up my card in the cuts above. Congratulations to Pam for her stunning cas card and other cuts above too. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant submissions this week, I have not been up to putting an entry in this week I am afraid. My health has not allowed this, hopefully I will be better next week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were all great but the headliner was the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners. Pam's card is stunning. thank you Jaydee for picking my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful cards and then wow! There's my card! YOU made my day!!!! :D Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much LeAnne AND Jan for the kudos!!! Two in one gallery thanks so much for making my day a bit brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the shout out, Sandy! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!