Saturday, April 21, 2018

PP389 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone, Sandy here with this week's winners. A big thank you to everyone who played along with my Magical challenge this week. We had so much fun looking at all your creations! As always, you made it quite difficult to chose winners.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.



And now for our Headliner:


Colleen Begley




I was completely smitten with Colleen’s gorgeous creation. She combined the magical theme perfectly with the clean-and-simple element of this challenge. The elegant mermaid with her back turned lends an air of mystery. The bit of black provides contrast, and the delicate seaweed is the perfect subtle background. I love it all! Congrats, Colleen!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a super Sketch Challenge from Jaydee!



SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Colleen! Her card is beautiful! And thanks to LeAnne for the shout-out. This was a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nance! Happy to be in such great company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Colleen...her mermaid card is simply stunning! And thank you for selecting my card as one of the cut above's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sandy! I liked how this one turned out too. Congrats! to all of the other selections this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for picking my card, Jaydee! congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay! Thanks for picking my card Annie and congrats to all the winners. I really love the headliner card, heading there to show some love. Cx

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!