Saturday, February 17, 2018

PP380 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! I loved all the entries this week....such gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing along this week with my color challenge.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team this week.



And now for our Headliner:


                                                      Crafting with Betty


                                                                               

Betty's beautiful watercolor card caught my eye! I love the rich vibrant color of the blooms and that background adds just the perfect touch. So stunning! Congrats Betty, you are the headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us.  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Come back tomorrow for a fun CAS challenge from LeAnne!

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you for picking my card! Congrats to all winners!
    Liebe Grüße
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!