Saturday, September 23, 2017

PP362 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  I know I say this every time I have a challenge, but it's really true!  It's SO difficult to pick a winner!  I have to say that there were some amazingly creative cards in the gallery this week!  You really pulled out all the stops!  I pinned several of them!

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...
                                                                   
Lynda


Lynda's one-layer card was so unique, I just couldn't stop looking at it!  The pumpkins just seemed to glow and shimmer....kind of like those mercury glass pumpkins that are so popular!  I love the vintage brown background, especially with the swirls and script, and her hand-drawn sentiment was perfect.  The shading she gave all the elements made them seem to pop right off the page!  If I had this card, I would frame it as a work of art! Congrats, Lynda, for being my Headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a fabulous Sketch Challenge from Nance!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Nance for choosing my card!
    I'm glad you loved it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... yes a work of art and I would frame it too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deanne for choosing my card! :) I'm in good company here! And congratulations to Lynda for that gorgeous pumpkin card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I've been out of town and returned to find this post. Thank you so much for choosing my card, and your kind comments. It was a lovely surprise!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!