Saturday, September 9, 2017

PP360 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone - Claire here. What a fabulous gallery of back to school projects we have had this week! Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...
                                                                   


Esther

I knew that Esther's card was my choice the minute I saw it!  The vintage feel of this wonderful creation took me back to my childhood.  The embossed ruler, the flashcard and the cursive practice on the journal paper made this former teacher's heart skip a beat!  The chalkboard background and the embellishments are perfect to complete this fabulous card!  Congratulations, Esther you are my HEADLINER this week!  

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a pretty Color Challenge from Jaydee!



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Esther, what an amazing card! Congrats to all the "Cut Above" winners, too. Deanne, thank you for choosing my card...I am so excited and flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Esther! The cards are amazing and thank you for choosing mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners and that headliner is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jaydee!!!! I am doing a happy dance right now! Congrats to all the winners and the headliner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! Thanks for picking my school card as your headliner this week! What an honor! Love your challenges and enjoy playing along when time permits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jan! Congrats to all of the Cut Above winners and to Esther on her terrific Headliner card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, Thank you so much for choosing my card! It is such an honor! I'm sorry I didn't leave a comment sooner. I was so excited I forgot to leave a comment! I really did appreciate it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!