Saturday, April 22, 2017

PP340 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone!  What a great bunch of "On The Go" creations this week!  Lots of fun, creative designs, and definitely a challenge to choose the winners!  Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...
ÅsaJ
Scrapat helt enkelt



Asa's adorable pink VW bug would have been cute all on its own, but that amazing background sent it over the top!  Fun colors, adorable image and a great sentiment!  Congrats, Asa, on being my Headliner! 

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a super Sketch Challenge from Sandy!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pick this week Crystal! Congratulations to everyone, awesome projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Valentyna! Appreciate you choosing my card! Congrats to all - there were some beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Joanne, for choosing my card! Congratulations to all the other winners. A great variety of awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jaydee for choosing my card this week!!! All the entries were fabulous! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for chosing my card! Made me so Happy! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to Nance for choosing my card as A Cut Above! I am thrilled and honored to be among this group! Such stunning cards all! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!