Saturday, April 15, 2017

PP339 Challenge Winners

It seems my colour palette challenged many of you this week, yet I was still bowled over by an amazing selection of cards that really put these colours to work! 

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...



There were some fabulous cards in the gallery this week, but I found myself particularly drawn to Colleen's beautifully coloured falling flowers. The random yet perfectly placed images, combined with the added interest of the contrasting textured panel across the bottom with simple diecut sentiment made Colleen's card my clear choice for Headline this week - congratulations!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a fun Clean-and-Simple Challenge from LeAnne!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Colleen yay your card so feminin
    congrat to all ladies
    and Claire you really made my day....
    many thanks to choose my card sweety
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joanne, for selecting my card this week. These colors were challenging for me and I played around with several ideas before I made my card. Congrats to all of the winners. Some really pretty cards in the gallery this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card Leann!
    I got such great feedback on it I am to use it as a class card this month. Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Wow! Thank you for picking my card Valentyna! I'm so glad you loved it!!!
    I really enjoy playing along in your fun challenges 😊
    Estelle Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Colleen and all "Cut Above-rs"! Thank you, Sandy, for choosing my card! It's so nice to come back after 3 years and 'see' that everyone is still here - I missed all of you... Gem S at www.gemscottage.com/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card x

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!