Saturday, October 8, 2016

PP315 Challenge Winners

Hello Everyone!  Claire here-- I am overwhelmed by all of the fantastic entries this week for my Halloween challenge!  I must admit, you made it very difficult for us to pick our winners!  A huge thank you to everyone that played along!  So many creative ideas ranging from fun to spooky!  


Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.





And now, for our Headliner:  

Anita Madden


Anita's card caught my attention and I kept coming back to it.  The fabulous distressed background is perfect to showcase her spinning bat!  I don't know if bats are ever cute, but this one made me smile!  The embossed sentiment is perfect!  Who wouldn't want to receive  this amazing happy mail?  Congratulations, Anita, YOU are my Headliner this week!  

Thank you for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a color challenge from Sandy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comments! I'm so happy you enjoyed my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the Cut Above's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for choosing my card as one of the Cut above´S; great challenge and awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!