Saturday, September 24, 2016

PP313 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! Thank you to everyone who played with the Taste of Fall challenge this week. So many awesome cards! Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.



And now, for our Headliner:  

                                                           


pp1


Nothing says "taste of fall" like a bushel of apples! Felicita did such an awesome job coloring them, they look good enough to eat. I loved the touch of gingham, too...so warm and inviting. Congratulations for being my headliner this week!







Thank you for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a wonderful sketch challenge from Joanne!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my thank you so much for choosing my card as the headliner this week and congrats to all of the other participants such beautiful inspiration by all...... What an awesome surprise for this to be my first time playing on the paper Players blog.... It's early in the morning and I'm doing my happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card, Jaydee! I love The Paper Players and their challenges! So many amazing cards this week! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks, Nance, for choosing my card as A Cut Above! Congrats to all the winners for their amazing cards. There's always such awesome inspiration for your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you Colleen! This was such a fun challenge! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you Colleen! This was such a fun challenge! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!