Sunday, August 23, 2015

PP259: A Sketch Challenge from Joanne

Hi everyone, Joanne here! What a fantastic gallery of clean and simple beach-themed cards you produced for LeAnne's challenge last week - it certainly got me in the mood for my trip to the coast this week! This week it's my turn to host and I have my very first sketch challenge for you. Sketches are my absolute favourite, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you make of this one:


Use the sketch as the basis for your creations. You can substitute the various shapes included for others of your choice - the key thing is that we can see a resemblance to the sketch and how it has inspired your creativity. Just take a look at what our wonderful design team has come up with this week:

The Paper Players Design Team
LeAnne Pugliese - off this week

 
Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. I like this sketch! All the Halloween cards have me thinking already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great examples, DT! Thanks for the sketch and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and loving everyone's interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome sketch and such beautiful DT projects! thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome sketch and such beautiful DT projects! thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!