Saturday, July 4, 2015

Winners for PP251 - Nance's Sketch Challenge

It is so rewarding to see so many of you play along with our sketch challenge.  We love viewing all the different interpretations and creativity.   

Before we get to my Headliner for the week--- let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team:  


And now for the Headliner:

Wendy Klein


The dimension!  The texture!  The stars, oh my!  Whether it's the Fourth of July or not, Wendy's constellation celebration is a true winner.  The dark background perfectly imitates the night sky ablaze with fireworks or a sprinkling of stars.  Congratulations Wendy, you're my choice for this week's Headliner!

Congratulations to all our winners!  Please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a fresh theme challenge brought to you by Ann. See you soon! 

10 comments:

  1. Wow I'm stunned, thanks for the shoutout, it was a great sketch.
    Congrats to all the Cut Aboves and the fab Headliner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor :-) Thank you so much! I appreciate the kinds words and shout out ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out! Loved this sketch. Congrats to Wendy and the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for the honor Jaydee! Great sketch and beautiful gallery this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, thanks so much for the kind comments and making my card your pick this week!! Awesome gallery with this great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the honor, Joanne :) Congrats to Wendy - your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the shoutout! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I've just seen my shout out today! Thank you so much. Makes me so happy. Congrats to Wendy for her awesome winner card and to the other shout outs too.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!