Saturday, July 25, 2015

Winners Challenge #254 Laurie's CAS challenge

Hi Everyone!  

Thank you to all of you who played along with our challenge this week.  As always, it was VERY hard for our design team to choose their favorites. There were so many awesome entries, with such creative ideas for frames!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of our design team: 
 
Now, let's take a look at our Headliner:

Hannelie



Hannelie's beautiful bloom is so striking!

 I love the sweet stamped frame, the placement of the enamel dots, and bold sentiment. All the white space draws the eye to the focal point of the card, a perfect CAS creation! Congratulations on being this week's headliner!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow and check out Sandy's fabulous sketch challenge.  I promise you it's a great challenge and the design team have some great inspiration for you.



7 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Appreciate you picking me Jodi. I'll make sure I add the cut above badge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jaydee, for choosing my window frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing my card listed as "A Cut Above" was an awesome surprise! Thank you, Amy!
    Congratulations to all the other honorees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Ann for picking my card - you absolutely made my day!!! Congrats ot Hannelie and all the other fabulous cuts above!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out, Claire! My booty is very happy :) Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out, Claire! My booty is very happy :) Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out, Claire! My booty is very happy :) Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!