Saturday, June 27, 2015

WINNERS for PP250 - Claire's Theme Challenge

WOW!  Claire here, and I am amazed at all of the creative summer treat cards this week!  THANK YOU for playing along with my challenge!  I loved visiting all of your blogs and reading your posts!  You certainly made it difficult for the Design Team to select the winners. 

Before we get to my Headliner for the week--- let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team:  


And now for the Headliner:
                                                      


Rosemary's popsicles stole my heart!  I love everything about this card!  The monochromatic Coastal Cabana colors and the star garland make these silvery glimmer popsicles look delicious!  The sentiment is perfect for a hot summer day!  Congratulations, Rosemary!  

Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a fabulous sketch Challenge brought to you by Nance. See you soon! 
http://heythererosigrl.blogspot.com


5 comments:

  1. Thanks Laurie!
    Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karren, for choosing my card! Congratulations to all the other winners! I got thirsty and hungry just looking at all these sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jodi, for selecting my card. It was a fun card to make. Congrats to all the winners - what a wonderful collection of fun, summer treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Brian! Keep up the great work and inspiration!

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness... thanks for picking my card as the headliner, Claire!! I'm totally floored!!! congrats to all the HMs!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!