Saturday, May 30, 2015

Winners for PP246 - Anne Marie’s Sketch Challenge

Hello and Happy Saturday! Anne Marie here to announce our winners. Thank you to everyone who joined us and played along with my sketch challenge last week. We all loved visiting your blogs and seeing your fabulous creations. 

Before we get to my Headliner for the week--- let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team:  



And now our Headliner:      
Jenny Engelke 
from Giddy Stamper
Jenny’s “birthday cod" just made me smile! How cute is that little polka dot penguin?! I just loved the fun details she added to her card, like the glittery glacier snd the itty bitty party hat. But that tiny fish with the bow was the perfect touch to go along with that “punny” sentiment. Absolutely adorable! Congratulations Jenny on being my choice for our Headliner this week! 


Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a fun Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge brought to you by Laurie. See you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for making my card your pick this week, Jaydee!! Congrats to Jenny as the Headliner and all the other "Cuts Above"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pick Laurie! That made my day. :) Congratulations to everyone, beautiful gallery this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot!! Thanks Joanne for the pick! It truly made my first time participating in Paper Players memorable!! I can't wait to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you Anne Marie for picking my card as the headliner! I'm so pleasantly surprised!!!!! Congrats to all the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a Latte, Ann, for choosing my card :) Congrats to all, and especially Jenny for your awesome headliner cod!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my card Sandy! I love when I have time to play along with you ladies! Congrats to the other picks and especially to Jenny for Headliner! Wonderful gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Thank you, LeAnne for choosing my card! And thanks for everyone who shared their beautiful creations. What great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!