Saturday, May 2, 2015

Winners for Challenge #242: Ann's Sketch Challenge

What a fabulous job you did with last week's sketch! Your entries were beautiful. Thank you to all who played along with our challenge.  Every one of you know how to rock a sketch and make it yours!  Before we get to Ann's Headliner--- let's see what caught the eye of the design team:  


And now Ann's Choice for Headliner:
Betty Wright
The Things I Do with Paper     


Betty's adorable card won me over with its cheery polka-dotted umbrella! The mix of patterns were delightful, and the sequins added just the right touch of bling. Of course, the sentiment is perfect for brightening up a friend's day. Congratulations, Betty, for being my choice for Headliner!

Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a terrific theme challenge hosted by the talented Sandy.  See you soon! 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the ladies on their wonderful cards. Thank you, Joanne, for choosing my card. It really makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the pick Sandy! That made me smile this afternoon. Congratulations to everyone, beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the pick jaydee, so pleased you liked my card , there were some stunning entries last week, congratulations to all those chosen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Claire, for the shout out! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Claire, for the shout out! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for picking my card, Ann! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many amazing cards - I don't know how you all choose! Thanks for selecting mine, Debbie - it's a privilege to be included in this group :) Way to go,everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for choosing my card, LeAnne, and congrats to all the other winners. The creations were amazing and I loved working with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!