Saturday, May 23, 2015

PP245 Jaydee's CAS Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone.

What a wonderful collection of projects for us to choose from again this week.  You really do continue to make it harder for the design team to pick a favourite!  Thank you to all of you who played along with us.

Before we get to my headliner, let's see what caught the eye of our design team.

Before we get to my Headliner--- let's see what caught the eye of the design team.  

And now our headliner:      
Sharon
Glittertastic



I fell in love with Sharon's pink and girlie confection.  The ombre pink dots with the whimsical vellum butterfly are just perfect together.  I love the way her pearls echo the dots in the background and yet don't take your eye away from the overall composition.  The soft sentiment is perfectly placed.  An all round CAS perfection card.  Congratulations, Sharon on being my Headliner this week.


Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fabulous sketch challenge hosted by our friend, Anne Marie.  See you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Laurie, for choosing my card! And a big congrats to Sharon and all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy for choosing my card. It really makes my day. Congratulations to the other ladies and their beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karren for choosing my card!! Congrats to all...gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karren for choosing my card!! Congrats to all...gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards! The headliner is stunning! Thank you, Joanne, for choosing my card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the Headliner - it's an honour to be chosen amongst such lovely entriest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Nance for choosing my card.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!