Saturday, January 31, 2015

PP229 - Jaydee's Sketch Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone.

What another amazing week of fabulous cards in the gallery.  It was very difficult - as always - for us to choose our winners.  Thank you all for playing along with my challenge this week.

Before we get to my headliner.... let's see what caught the eye of our design team:


And now our headliner:

Lisa
At Home Stamping


Lisa's card is absolutely beautiful.  The versa mark stamped image on the background is the perfect backdrop to her focal point.  The soft blues and pinks are so perfect for spring and I love the way she stamped the sentiment in a way that it was surrounded by the image.   The little blue strip above the striped paper carries the blue from the image across the card and the vertical stripes carry the eye up the card.   Just perfect.   Congratulations, Lisa

Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fun challenge hosted by Claire.  See you soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a happy surprise and honor! Thank you all so much and thank you for the continual inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lisa and all the shout outs! Thanks for choosing mine, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card, Ann! And congrats to Lisa as the Headliner and the other picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop whoop to all the winners and thanks for picking my card, Sandy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Claire, I am so glad you liked my card!

    Congratulations to Lisa and all the other picks, such awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you, thank you Nance! I'm so flattered you selected my card!! All the cards this last week were awesome, I'm so honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you, thank you Nance! I'm so flattered you selected my card!! All the cards this last week were awesome, I'm so honored! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!