Sunday, January 4, 2015

Paper Players #226: Anne Marie's Theme Challenge

Happy New Year, friends! Anne Marie here. Remember me? I am SO excited to be hosting our first challenge of 2015 here at The Paper Players. This is also the first challenge featuring our new Design Team Members: Claire, Joanne & Laurie AND our Guest Designers: Debbie, Karren & Shannon. We are SO excited to have these amazingly talented ladies join our team. Welcome! 

It's a New Year and time for a fresh start. This week, we have a fun Theme Challenge: "Everything Old is New Again". Here is how this challenge works...simply create a project using a recycled or repurposed item. Make sure to share what item(s) you used in your blog post (and check out the rules below). Have fun and we can't wait to see what you do with this challenge! The Linky will be open through Friday, January 9th at Noon (PST). Ready, set...GET CRAFTY! 

Let's have a look at the fabulous creations from the Design Team:

The Paper Players Design Team


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun! 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Anne Marie! I'm so happy to see your creations again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back Anne Marie - thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never participated in a challenge before, do I just follow the guidelines and post what I make? I have been mostly bedridden for 2 years but have found a bit of self worth again through creating. Setting up a vagabond and cricut on a squishy bed is a challenge in and of itself! If I get on a roll and have all of my stuff spread out and lose track of time my poor husband just sleeps in the recliner, poor fella. I have been so beaten down over these two years it may be good for me to put something out there. :))

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!