Saturday, September 20, 2014

Winners for Challenge #213: Anne Marie's Color Challenge

Hello and Happy Saturday! Anne Marie here. Thank you so much to everyone who joined in and played along with my color combo last week. There were so many beautiful creations and we truly appreciate everyone who shared their creativity last week. Before we get to this week's headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team:

 
And Anne Marie's choice for Headliner is.......


Rachel from Rachel's Craft Room
I just love the fun fall scene Rachel created on her Thanksgiving card. That little pumpkin patch is too cute! I also really like the torn edges and twine accent...they really add to the fall theme of the card. Congratulations to you Rachel, you are my choice for our Headliner this week!

Congratulations to all of our winners! Don't forget to grab a badge for your blogs. Please be sure to join us tomorrow when Jaydee has a Clean-and-Simple challenge for us!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! I love these colors. Congrats to all the other winners also - lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the picks! Every card in the gallery was awesome- thanks DT and everyone who participates each week. You all inspire me daily! So excited to be picked- thanks so much, JoAnne !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaydee, thanks so much for selecting my card for a cut above! So very glad that you liked it!! And, congrats to all who were selected! This was a fun color challenge and the perfect time to play it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andrea for picking my card, and congrats to all the other participants. I'm sure you had as much fun as I did with this group of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clarie - thanks so much for the shout out! I had lots of fun with these colours. Congrats to Rachel and all the other Cut Above winners! This has made my morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Nance for choosing my card for A Cut Above -- what an honor; I'm super excited :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Thank you for choosing my card as Headliner Anne Marie. It was great fun to play along with your color combo. Blessings ~ Rachel

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!