And Sandy's choice for Headliner is.......
Congratulations to all of our winners! Don't forget to grab your badge for your blogs. Please be sure to join us tomorrow when Nance has a gorgeous color challenge for us!
/* Force InLinkz legacy widget into exactly 4 columns */ .inlinkz-widget-container, #inlinkz-wrapper, .il-container { display: flex !important; flex-wrap: wrap !important; gap: 2% !important; width: 100% !important; } .inlinkz-widget-container .link-item, #inlinkz-wrapper a, .il-item { /* 23.5% width leaves a 2% gap between the 4 columns */ width: 23.5% !important; box-sizing: border-box !important; margin-bottom: 15px !important; } /* Make images scale down to fit the column width */ .inlinkz-widget-container img, #inlinkz-wrapper img, .il-item img { width: 100% !important; height: auto !important; display: block !important; } /* Responsive adjustment for mobile screens (2 columns) */ @media (max-width: 600px) { .inlinkz-widget-container .link-item, #inlinkz-wrapper a, .il-item { width: 49% !important; /* Drops to 2 columns on phones */ } }
Thank You sooo much!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Susan! I love your bright, cheerful card :-) Thanks Claire for choosing my card as one of the "Cut Aboves"- always such an honor to be included! Congrats to the rest of the "Cut Aboves" as well- all of your cards are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Susan - I love it! Congrats! And Thank You, Andrea for choosing mine as one of the "Cut Aboves!" I am so honored to be chosen! I kinda squealed when I saw my card featured :) Such amazing talent and inspiration in this group. Great job and thanks to all!
ReplyDelete