Sunday, February 9, 2014

Challenge #182: A Color Challenge from Nance

Hi there friends, and welcome to this month's color challenge at The Paper Players!  Nance here, delighted to be your hostess.  We are all aching for spring, right?  So, I thought a little spring-inspired color combination might be just the thing to chase the winter blahs away. 
Are you ever inspired by colors, patterns and textures you see while shopping?  I sure am and I fell in love with this display while having a great shopping day with my Mom and daughter.  :-) I couldn't wait to bring this inspiration to you!  You're not limited by the colors either, look at the stripes in the jewelry, the hardware, the shapes--whatever makes your heart sing!  And remember, if you don't have these exact colors just use something that's close.  Now, let's see how these colors inspired the Design Team:

The Paper Players Design Team
Now it's over to you!

Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project; no backlinks, please.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted.
  4. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Beautiful, but waay out of my comfort zone! If I get a chance to participate, it will truly be a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm not able to locate the linky to upload my creation for this challenge. I've tried all the posts for #182 and different browsers. Help! Sorry for all the trouble.

    Lynn Kolcun
    lynn.kolcun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn,
      I'm not sure why the linky isn't showing up for you....I can see it right now viewing with Chrome and Firefox. If you want, you can send me the URL for your direct post with your card and I can load it for you: nleedy@cox.net

      Delete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!