Saturday, January 25, 2014

Winners for Challenge #179: One Layer Valentine

Hello, stampers!  We were all wowed by your One Layer Valentines this week! As always, you made chosing winners a tough job! Before we show you Sandy's Headliner, lets check out the picks of the rest of the design team:



And now, Sandy's choice for Headliner:

Shelley Germann


  
Shelley did such an amazing job of adding detail and texture to her one layer creation. Her masking, spritzing and coloring gave the illusion of so many more layers. This was truly a labor of "love" and I envy the lucky recipient! Congratulations, Shelley, for being my Headliner this week!

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for an amazing sketch by Ann Schach!  See you then!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for choosing my card Nance! Amazing cards & congrats to the winner. Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to start my Saturday morning! I was also inspired by all the great entries this week. Thank you, Valerie, for the nice comment. Sandy, thanks for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, shucks! Thanks for picking my card, Anne Marie! I'm still blushing over your praise. Beautiful job, girls! I love all the cards featured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card LeAnne for a cut above! Congratulations to all the other cards featured - some great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card, Ann! Honored to be in the company of talented crafters -- congrats to everyone -- awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!