Saturday, January 11, 2014

Winners for Challenge #177: Nance's Theme Challenge

Hi friends, Nance here. Big thanks to all who played along with our first challenge of 2014. We loved seeing all the different looks you achieved with the chalkboard technique.  From sweet and sassy to elegant and classy, you hit them all! Before I announce the headliner, let’s see what caught the eye of the rest of the design team: 
 
And now...Nance's choice for Headliner...

Dawn Tidd

Dawn's blog is called Tidbits from Dawn and it's truly the little tidbits of this card that have me swooning!  Her stamp choice for the chalkboard is perfect and the way she changed it up by adding the love banner is genius and did you notice those tiny green hearts!  I love the little scalloped cork accents and how the tiny bow adds just a splash of another color.  Not only did she make a coordinating and lined envelope, she finished the inside off beautifully!  Everything about this card is detailed and all those elements add up to one stunning Headliner card!  Kudos to you, Dawn!

Please join us tomorrow when lovely LeAnne brings us a color challenge to brighten our winter days!
















4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card Anne Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sandy - you made my day! I feel so honored that you liked my card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Nance, for choosing my card this week! I was shocked when I scrolled down and saw it there. Your comments are very sweet and generous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card, LeAnne! I had a blast with this challenge. Thanks to all the design team memebers that left me comments, too. I really enjoyed seeing all the different creations by all the participants.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!