Sunday, December 8, 2013

Paper Players #175: Anne Marie's Color Challenge

Hello there crafty friends! Big thanks to everyone who participated in last week's Evergreen challenge. Anne Marie here as your hostess and this week and I have a fun color combo for you. We can't WAIT to see what you create with this color trio! Have some fun and join us, won't you?

Let's have a look the Design Team projects for the week:


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted.
  4. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Love these colors ~ I will definitely try to play along! Fantastic inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Love the colours, may enter my first challenge ever they are great. I love this blog and am following in all ways possible.
    Thank you .
    I hope you have a fantastic day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors.. I submitted my take on this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being your creative self!!! =) love this challenge! =)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!