Sunday, October 27, 2013

Paper Players #169 - A Sketch from Anne Marie

Hello everyone! Welcome to another fun challenge here at the Paper Players. Anne Marie here, as your hostess this week and I have a sketch challenge to play along with. We can't wait to see what you create!
Let's have a peek at what the Design Team created with the sketch.

The Paper Players Design Team


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  3. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted.
  4. Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Love this sketch! I had so much fun with it.
    Great cards from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful sketch and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mods, would you please delete my post #12, so I can re-link it? I think something went wonky:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried again with #14 and #15 and got the same error message. Please delete. I will try again later. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch Anne Marie - it's a keeper! Loved this week's DT inspirations too, some great cards here for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the sketch. I will be using it in my Christmas Stamp Camp! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!