Saturday, September 14, 2013

Winners for Challenge #162 - LeAnne's Color Challenge

Hey peeps!  You really rocked the color challenge week!  I had to chuckle when I read some of the comments, but that's what a challenge is all about!  And you stepped up to the challenge, as your creations were marvelous!  As usual, it was tough to pick out just one winner!  First, let's see what tickled the fancy of the Design Team:


And now...LeAnne's Choice for Headliner:

Amanda Mertz - Did You Stamp Today?




Amanda's card was so simple, yet I kept returning to it over and over!  The embossed sentiment really popped out, and her little ornament with the bling "hanger" was so cute!  The clever use of the lines from Gorgeous Grunge sealed the deal!  Congrats on being my Headliner this week, Amanda!

Tune in tomorrow for another fabulous challenge by the fabulous Anne Marie!

5 comments:

  1. Jaydee, thanks so much for choosing my card. All of the entries are stunning and striking. I always enjoy The Paper Players Challenges.
    Looking forward to Ann Maris's challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda, I really liked it as well. The bling hanger was what made if for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nance for choosing my card. All the cards were lovely. Looking forward to Ann Marie's challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thanks Leanne for choosing my card! It was a lot of fun to play along and check out all the other entries. Thanks to the DT for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne Marie, thank you so much for your kind words and choosing my card this week. I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge and look forward to joining in again soon.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!