Saturday, June 22, 2013

Winner's for Challenge #150 - Anne Marie's CAS "Bring on the Bling" Challenge

Wow! What a fantastic week of submissions for our Clean and Simple "Bring on the Bling" Challenge. So many wonderful ideas shared and a big thank you goes out to all who participated in the challenge. 

Before we get to Anne Marie's selection for our Headliner, let's see what caught the fancy of the rest of the Design Team, as we take a look at their choices for A Cut Above.


And now Anne Marie's Choice for Headliner:

Cassandra's card really caught my eye with it's clean design and fun layout. I love how the leaves pop off the card ever so slightly and the sentiment really pops stamped in white ink on the black card stock. The bling is the perfect finishing touch to dress up the design beautifully. Congratulations to you Cassandra, on being my choice for Headliner this week! 


Be sure to stop by and visit tomorrow to check out a fun sketch brought to you by the lovely and talented Nance. Have a great day! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you all and especially Jaydee for showcasing my card - you made my day! I feel so honored, there were so many fabulous submissions! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely flattered Nance, thanks so much! This challenge was a great inspiration and I'm honored to be included among such talented cardmakers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card and for keeping me challenged each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! What an honor to be chosen as one of the A CUT ABOVE for my first time playing. WOW. Thank you! I'm so glad I found this challenge blog. FUN!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!