Saturday, May 25, 2013

Winners for Challenge #146: Ann's Clean and Simple Masculine Challenge

Ann here! It's Saturday, and time to name the winners of this week's Clean and Simple Masculine Challenge! I was thrilled by the number of you who played along with my challenge.  You certainly created a fabulous gallery of "manly" cards for men of all ages!


Before we get to my selection for our Headliner, let's have a look at the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above.

 
And now Ann's Choice for Headliner:


Amy White of  White House Stamping

Amy White deserves a blue ribbon for her fabulous Pacific Blue birthday card. Amy has added so many fabulous details, yet still maintained a clean and simple elegance.  The grunge elements from Clockworks add an air of masculine shabbiness, while the silver embossed waterspots from French Foliage take this card right over the top.  Add score lines and washi tape, and you have the recipe for clean and simple perfection. Congrats, Amy, for being my choice for Headliner this week!

Congratulations to all of our winners! Don't forget to collect your badges to proudly display on your blogs. They can be found by clicking on the badges tab at the top of the page.  

Please be sure to join us tomorrow for a sketch challenge brought to you by the talented LeAnne! We hope to see you soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks Amy for your kind words! So, glad you liked my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nance for choosing my card. I was inspired by my younger son & his upcoming first father's day so your lovely comments just made my day. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brian for your choice :-) my card fits perfectly with your suit :-D

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!