Saturday, April 13, 2013

Winners for Challenge #140

Happy Winner Day, everyone!  Nance here.  I am thrilled that my theme challenge inspired so many of you to use recycled/re-purposed items on your projects!  I love how each one of our entries thought outside the usual box of crafting supplies to come up with a fabulous project!  Before I show you my choice for Headliner, however, let's have a look at the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above.

 
And now for our headliner:
Nessa!!
 

Nessa's gorgeous card proves that inspiration can come from anywhere!  I completely identified with her love of packaging materials and drooled over the beautiful blue and white tissue paper she used to create the flower.  Don’t you just love that the gorgeous tissue paper just happened to match some leftover Easter ribbon which coordinated with some freebie cardstock?  Part recycled materials, part serendipity but all beautiful.  Congratulations, Nessa, you’re our Headliner this week!

Please check in with us tomorrow when Awesome-Anne-Marie reveals a beautiful color challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so pleased to be named as a cut above! Thank you so much, Rebecca x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my card ... so fun seeing all of the ways people recycled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved browsing your gallery this week to see all of the recycled ideas! I am delighted to be included as A Cut Above - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be picked as a Cut Above- thanks, LeAnne. Thanks to the Design Team and all who shared their fun ideas this week. I was so inspired and hope to use some in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This challenge was a ton of fun! Jaydee- Thanks for picking my card for A Cut Above and Congrats to Nessa on being selected Headliner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,my golly ! Thank you very much for chosing me and little card to be a Headliner- there were so many gorgeous entries- i am just sooo thrilled !
    I am always recycling msterials and using them on my cards(not because i am mean lol!)because there are just so many lovely things that can be saved and used again.
    Thank you very much,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!