Sunday, April 21, 2013

Paper Players Challenge #142 - CAS from Jaydee

Hi Everyone.  Jaydee here.  You rocked AnneMarie's color challenge last week and we can't wait to see what you do with my clean and simple theme challenge this week.

Many people think that one layer CAS cards are boring.... well, the design team proved that wasn't true.  Now, the design team did a great job with this challenge, but we can't wait to see what YOU all do with it.

We really hope you will join us this week and play along.





The Paper Players Design Team



9 comments:

  1. Your design team is amazing. These cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally inspired by Ann's card! Thanks Ladies - Great challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this challenge! I had so much fun! Your DT inspirations are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a paper junkie, a one layer card is a true challenge for me!!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to make one layer cards all the time so thanks for sending me back to my roots! I'm really enjoying your diverse challenges - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the gallery is full of amazing one-layers! Thanks for coming up with this challenge Jaydee! I sure had fun pushing myself out of my comfort zone! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are technical and Technicolor proof that OLCs can rock!! Thank you! It's fantastic to see so many folks getting mega creative with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love what everyone has made! Definitely given me inspiration to make more one layer cards . Thanks to All:-)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!