Sunday, March 3, 2013

Paper Players #135-LeAnne's Theme Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's LeAnne here.....I am your hostess today with a fun "In Stitches" challenge!  You can use a sewing or stitching theme for your image, or use real or faux stitching on your project, or if something keeps you "in stitches"....well, you can use that too!  I can't wait to see what you create!

The Paper Players Design Team

Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:  

      1.  Create a new paper project

      2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us and provide a direct link to the  post featuring your challenge submission.

      3.  Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL.

      4.  Have FUN! 


      1. Hello there...
        I don't see the linky tool, so I'll just post my link here in the comment...
        Thanks for the challenge,

      2. Oh what a GREAT challenge this week! LOVE to sew on my cards ;)
        Wonderful inspiration from all of always!!!

      3. Hi, I'm sorry but Id don't appear to be able to see Mr Linky?

        Rebecca x

      4. Stunning cards by the DT. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration.
        xxx Asha
        Sunny Summer Crafts

      5. Loved this challenge LeAnne! Great inspiration from the always!

      6. Gorgeous DT work! i enjoyed the challenge thanks!

      7. Thanks for the great challenge! LOVE all the DT creations!!

      8. Hi all,
        I'm a new challenger!
        Please be kind!!

      9. Thanks for letting me know about this challenge. I'm almost embarassed to share my handstitching- it looks a bit like Frankenstein meets card making to me, but I'm joining in anyway! :)

      10. So glad I found you! The DT work is exceptional. xxD

      11. OOps, sorry! I didn't read the rules first. I've combined with too many challenges so feel free to delete my entry. Maybe next time. xxD


      We love reading your comments! Thank you!