Saturday, December 29, 2012

Winners for Challenge #126: Ann's Snowflake Challenge

Ho! Ho! Ho! What wonderful eye candy you gave to The Paper Players for Challenge #126: Ann's Clean and Simple Snowflake challenge.  A big thank you goes out to all of you who took time out of your busy holiday preparations to join us!  With over 100 wonderful entries to choose from, the Design Team had a difficult task selecting their winners.

Let's take a look at what caught the eye of the Design Team for A Cut Above:


And now, Ann's Choice for Headliner is...

Vicki Burdick
When I saw the talented Vicki Burdick's card, it immediately evoked memories of one of my favorite songs, "Winter Wonderland".  Please indulge me, as I pay tribute to Vicki with this little ditty.  You can sing it along with me, if you would like.

           In the meadow Vicki built a snowman, using a digi image from Birdie Brown. 
She colored it carefully with Copics, and now she wears our Headliner crown!
Visit her blog, she'll inspire.
All her work, you'll admire.
I'm happy to say, "Congrats go her way"
Stampin' in a Winter Wonderland!

I hope you will all join us tomorrow when we introduce you to our new Design Team, up close and personal!  Our challenges resume on January 6th, with a Theme Challenge from Ann.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Anne Marie :) A great mix of cards you have showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners...and, Ann, I really love your winner-wonderland-song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Paper Players (escpecially Nance) to choose my card as one of your favorites - it means a lot to me. I love all your other choices as well, such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!