Sunday, September 16, 2012

Paper Players #113 - Clean and Simple Challenge from Nance

Hi there, players!  Nance here.  Thank you for all your lovely entries with Lesley's color challenge last week.  We remain awed and inspired by those who play along with us.  I am pleased as punch to host this week's Clean-and-Simple Challenge.  Check it out:
Banners!  Aren't they fun to make?  Punched, die-cut or trimmed with scissors and in any shape--any way you make 'em is good with us!  Need some inspiration?  Let's see some banner-ific projects from our design team.

Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:
1.  Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL.
2.  Please include our graphic and a direct link back to our challenge.
3.  Please link directly to your card.


3 comments:

  1. Great challenge, love the variety of banners from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Fabulous inspiration! Hope to play! I seem to keep running out of time these days. :0/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy.. what a great challenge and all those beautiful entries! Love it. SO sad I am to late to ad my Banner card to the Challenge.. It turned out so cute... My life and kids, eh :) Next time.. I will be more organised and on time.. :)

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!