Saturday, June 23, 2012

Winners for our 100th Challenge!

Wow, a lot of wonderful submissions and we were excited to see some of our favourite challenges rekindled from the past 100! Thank you to everyone who joined us!  It is always challenging to choose winners! The design team have chosen their Cut Above Winners for the week:



Our Headliner and winner of the Blog Hop is...
Lesley's choice: Julie Gearinger
I chose Julie's amazing card to be our Headliner this week! The way she used this new stamp set from Stampin' Up was so inspiring, the vintage feel with the sponged and torn edges is perfect with this set! I love how she used our past colour challenge to create this card! And isn't that bow amazing! Congratulations Julie on being the Headliner for our 100th Challenge! Please email your mailing address to us and the team will send their 100th Celebration cards to you! 

Tomorrow we have a Guest Designer with us, who is filling in for Nance as she takes a wee blogging break! Who could it be? You will have to wait to see!!!

Thank you for stopping by!
The Paper Players

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you Nance, for the pick! There was SO much talent for your big celebration...I'm so honored :) Awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ann, for selecting my card! I am very honored! I also appreciated the kind comments left by all of the DT members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks so much Anne Marie for selecting my card, especially coming from someone who is very talented as yourself. I love your artwork along with the rest of the design team. It's a joy to see what the DT comes up with every week and look forward to the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ladies- thanks for choosing my card as your Headliner!! I am so honored and look forward to your weekly challenges as well as seeing all of your amazing creations! Thanks for the inspiration and I will email you as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what great cards they all are! Amazing details and colors and the Headliner is just a WOW! Congrats to all - Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. You gals are so kind. Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the Cuts Above. There were so many gorgeous cards this week. I just can't say it enought, the Design Team is amazing. Also, I really appreciate the comments you leave weekly. It really means a lot. Looking forward to this week's challenge. Thanks again and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just returned from a mini-vaca to see that I made the Cut above, how freaking exciting! I just started entering challenges and to make it this far makes me want to stamp more. My BFF was my inspiration for my card and colors. It was for her BDayand she loved. Thanks for all of the great comments.

    Have a great week-Allison W

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!