Saturday, June 30, 2012

Winners for Lesley's Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday! Lesley here! Wow, so many amazing entries this week and so difficult to narrow it down!  I have chosen 4 Cut Above's this week! Thank you to everyone who joined in and played along with my sketch! I am sorry I could not comment on all the submissions this week, life has been so very hectic! But I did managed to get around and see all the beautiful submissions.












Mikki Sarkisyan of 


I chose Mikki's card because of the bold impact the flowers made in bright pink against the neutral background. The designer paper is a lovely background for her stunning floral image and the bow is so pretty! I love how she used the sketch! Congratulations Mikki!!

Tomorrow Ann has a wonderful theme challenge all ready to go and the brand new design tea will be joining us for their very first challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley and the Paper Players


8 comments:

  1. beautiful cards ladies :) congrats to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for picking my card... I'm sooo happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me as A Cut Above this week Lesley - I'm thrilled to be chosen alongside these amazing girls - congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow thanks Leseley! I'm super excited to be one of the Cut Above's this week!
    Thanks for giving us wonderful challenges to inspire us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for liking my card! As always, you all make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous! Well done ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....I'm excited!! Congrats to all the winners!! Absolutely fabulous cards everyone has and Thank-you for selecting my card as one. Every week it's wonderful to see what's the next challenge along with all the amazing inspiration you find at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!