Sunday, June 3, 2012

Challenge # 98 - Jaydee's Theme Challenge

Hi Everyone.  Jaydee here and I'm thrilled to be hosting the challenge this week.  

Once again we were wowed by the number of fabulous projects you submitted for LeAnne's sketch challenge.  We do appreciate you playing along with us every week.

The challenge this week is to create a project showcasing something that represents summertime for you.  We can't wait to see what you do with this challenge.


Now, let's see what our fabulous design team have created for you as inspiration. 

The Paper Players Design Team




Our Rules:Only combine THREE challenges TOTAL.
You must include our graphic and a link back to our challenge.
A Direct link to your blog is appreciated.
Any offensive or inappropriate submissions will be respectfully deleted.
We can't wait to see what you create!  Won't you please join us this week?

Please link up your creation here! All stamping products are welcome!  Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.  This linky will close on Friday, June 8th at noon (PST).

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is a fabulous challenge!! Looking forward to playing along again this week!
    Beautiful samples ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where to submit a project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...it wasn't up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge -- FYI your close date is off by a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples ladies!! Love the theme Jaydee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples! You've all really put me in the mood for summer. Now if only our weather would cooperate! LOL. I was honored to have my card chosen as a HEADLINE last week. What a sweet surprise! Thank you!

    Cheers!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous Summer images, almost makes me forget we've hit winter here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, first time playing, sure hope I did it correctly. There is some outstanding work in this challenge gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it just me (and my temperamental internet) or does my second card that was linked at no. 50 actually belong to someone else? My card is showing at no. 58. If Diane's card wins, I will happily take the credit lol. Im not sure Diane will be very happy though ;)

    As I said, it could be my end playing silly buggers...

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!