Sunday, May 20, 2012

Paper Players #96: Anne Marie's CAS with Polka Dots Challenge

Hello and Happy Sunday to you! Anne Marie Hile here, hosting this week's challenge! We are gong CAS (Clean and Simple) with a theme: Polka Dots. I don't know about you, but I LOVE polka dots. They are fresh, fun and often funky. We want to see YOUR projects, so we hope you will join us and play along with your clean design showcasing polka dots! You can use the inspiration photo below to help get you started, or not...if you already have a "polka-dotted plan" for project to share.  
Click here for the: Photo Source

Let's take a look at what the lovely ladies on the Design Team have created this week for inspiration: 

The Paper Players Design Team
Our Rules:
  1. Only combine THREE challenges TOTAL
  2. You must include our graphic and a link back to our challenge.
  3. A Direct link to your blog is appreciated.
  4. Any offensive or inappropriate submissions will be respectfully deleted. 
We can't wait to see what you create!  Won't you please join us this week?


8 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love polka dots....can't wait to play with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't pass up CAS and DOTS! Fun challenge and fabulous samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge! Not sure if my card qualifies as CAS though LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm DOTTY about SPOTS - LOVE the DT inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun challenge and FAB cards DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the wonderful challenge--it combines two of my favorites!!! And the DT creations are AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love Polka Dots. Thank you for this challenge, it inspired me to use my new stamp set a little quicker than I would have :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Challenge Ladies!! Love all of your creations and I am thankful that I do not have to choose the top cards this week- they are all fabulous!! So glad that I could play (I took a vacation day today- should be cleaning the house..oh well :-)) Thanks again for the weekly inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!