Sunday, May 6, 2012

Paper Players Challenge #94 - Mother's Day Theme

Hey there, friends of The Paper Players!  Nance here, as your hostess, for this week's "Theme Challenge with Pinterest Inspiration".  We've pumped up the inspiration factor on our theme challenges by adding a photo from Pinterest.  How fun is that?!  You can use our inspiration photo as a guide or just go with the theme.  You'll see that our DT did a little bit of both!  First, here is your challenge:

 

I know you all will give a big Paper Player welcome to our newest Guest Designer, Narelle Farrugia!  We're delighted to be working alongside of you, Narelle!  Let's see what Narelle and the rest of the team did with our In Celebration of Mothers Theme Challenge:

The Paper Players Design Team

Our Rules:
  1. Only combine THREE challenges TOTAL. 
  2. You must include our graphic and a link back to our challenge.
  3. A Direct link to your blog is appreciated.
  4. Any offensive or inappropriate submissions will be deleted respectively.
  5. All stamping products are welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing cards ladies!!! I love the inspiration I get from each card you ladies create. Plus I learn so much from each of you as well. I truly believe that having challenges such as The Paper Players helps me to find my own creative juices rather than CASE/TWEAK someone else's card. I'm guilty of both but I always give credit where credit is due!! Thank you for sharing your love for what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the weekly challenges. I don't get to play every week but I always enjoy when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous DT cards! those cupcakes are too yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cards as always - I just LOVE the new blog design! So apropos for the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, i missed the deadline (i need to pay better attention!!) anyway, got my Mom's day cards done anyway, so thanks!! http://chrissiecreations.blogspot.com/2012/05/happy-mothers-day-wee-bit-early.html

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!