Sunday, March 25, 2012

Challenge #88 - A Sketch from Ann

Sketches are the foundation of any card, and we can't wait to see what you "build" upon this foundation. Your design doesn't need to be complicated...it can be as clean or as complex as you desire...as long as you follow the basic layout. Make the elements of the design any shape you wish. Just use the sketch as your springboard...and have fun! Let's check out what the Design Team has "constructed" for you this week:

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR RULES FOR PLAYING:

  1. Please use only THREE challenges TOTAL.
  2. Please use a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please link back to our challenge.
  4. Create a NEW project.
  5. All product welcome!


Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, March 30th at NOON (PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!


9 comments:

  1. I just want to say that I have enjoyed my time this month as your Guest Designer. Thanks for letting ME play with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great sketch! I love it and as usual this very talented design team has WOWed me with the samples. Thanks a bunch for the challenge and the inspiration.

      Delete
  2. Awesome sketch!! Beautiful samples~ Another rocking challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome is right!!! Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the beautiful DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed this sketch.. It was perfect for my new stamp set I've been wanting to try. This is my first time here hoping to join in regularly, the cards are so lovely lots of inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this sketch for my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an inspiring sketch. I love seeing all your samples.
    Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved this sketch so much i made two cards!
    so glad my buddy Sherry was your GD this month so i could find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!