Sunday, November 6, 2011

Paper Players #71 - Anne Marie's Recipe Challenge

Hello there stamping friends! Anne Marie here with loads of fun and fabulous news to share. It's time for the first Paper Players challenge for the month of November. BUT, before we get to that...we want to take a moment to say a big, HUGE thank you to our October Guest Designer, Cindy Hall. We hope you will all continue to visit Cindy and check out the amazing projects on her blog. Thank you Cindy, for sharing your talents with us! 

Also, we would like to welcome our November Guest Designer, Susan Joyce this week.   
Here is a little about Susan, in her own words: 

"Hi Friends, my name is Susan Joyce.  I live in Moora, a small country town in the heart of the Central Midlands region, approximately 200km North of Perth our capital city in Western Australia. I have been stamping for 11 years and was introduced to stamping in 2000 by my very dear friend Nicolle Horton.  After attending Nicolle's classes I was hooked, we would meet and stamp on a weekly basis, encouraging each other with new ideas and projects until Nic moved to Perth.  I first saw a Stampin' Up! catalogue in 2004, and was very impressed with all the products and how the card, stamp pads and markers co-ordinate together.  So when Stampin' Up! came to Australia in 2006 I joined up as a Demonstrator and haven't looked back.  I am totally addicted and very passionate about my stamping and love to challenge myself by doing as many challenges as I can each week. I am not a big Scrapper but I don't mind doing an odd page, I prefer to do cards and 3D projects.  My dear husband Graham is very supportive and travels with me to Convention, Stamp Camps and to Perth for meetings and is always keen to offer his opinion if I am having a Mojo moment. We also have a furry feline "Maisie" who rules the house, especially my stamping desk until she receives the required amount of attention before she will leave. We have three children all married, living in Perth and four darling Grand-daughter's and one gorgeous Grandson.  I am honoured to be able to share some of my projects as The Paper Players Guest Designer for November.  I hope I can inspire you to join in and "have a go" (as they say in Australia) at doing the challenges."

Now, are you ready for our challenge? Ok...this week as your hostess, I have asked the team to put on their Paper Players aprons and "GET COOKING"! We are featuring a RECIPE challenge! I hope YOU are ready to get busy in the "creative kitchen" and show us your creative inspiration with the folowing theme:  


Here is a sampling of what the "Top Chefs" in the Paper Players kitchen have whipped up for inspiration this week: 


Our Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any stamping products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, November 11th at Midnight (PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!

Let's Get COOKING!!


9 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge. The recipe sounds good. I guess I givt it a try.
    The DT works are awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge, ladies! and once again, wonderful samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to Susan as the Guest Designer this month. I love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a challenge, what no embossing? Can't wait to give this one a try sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Susan on your November Guest Appearance. Amazing cards from the DT and a great recipe challenge. Must try and join in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Susan on your GD stint.
    What a great challenge Anne Marie - looks like loads of fun .... fabulous DT samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun challenge. I joined the site and look forward to cooking up with this special recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well darn. I just came to get the recipe and I see I missed the boat! Sorry, AM! Between yesterday's club and today's class I got so behind. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful challenge and beautiful Design Team samples as well as entries! I will not be able to play this week (had to work an additional 20 hr OT) but wanted to commend you, Anne Marie on a great recipe! All of you keep us so inspired! Looking forward to next week's challenge...

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!