And we would also like to extend a Paper Players welcome to our July Guest Designer, Tui Nathan! Here is what Tui has to say:
Make sure to welcome Tui as she begins with her first challenge this Sunday!
/* Force InLinkz legacy widget into exactly 4 columns */ .inlinkz-widget-container, #inlinkz-wrapper, .il-container { display: flex !important; flex-wrap: wrap !important; gap: 2% !important; width: 100% !important; } .inlinkz-widget-container .link-item, #inlinkz-wrapper a, .il-item { /* 23.5% width leaves a 2% gap between the 4 columns */ width: 23.5% !important; box-sizing: border-box !important; margin-bottom: 15px !important; } /* Make images scale down to fit the column width */ .inlinkz-widget-container img, #inlinkz-wrapper img, .il-item img { width: 100% !important; height: auto !important; display: block !important; } /* Responsive adjustment for mobile screens (2 columns) */ @media (max-width: 600px) { .inlinkz-widget-container .link-item, #inlinkz-wrapper a, .il-item { width: 49% !important; /* Drops to 2 columns on phones */ } }
Tui, Looking forward to seeing your projects! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo, welcome Tui!! So glad you'll be playing along with us! :-)
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Tui! Looking forward to working with you this month! :)
ReplyDeleteA very big welcome, Tui! I'm so looking forward to working with you!
ReplyDeleteTui I follow Paper Players challenges and I LOVE this DT, and their fabulous talent, and I can't wait to see your creations in July. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Tui! I am looking forward to your fabulous creations!
ReplyDeleteI am super excited to see what Tui is going to create this month! Welcome!
ReplyDeleteA huge welcome to our Antipodean creative force! Tui, I am so looking forward to seeing your creations as part of our Design Team this month!
ReplyDeleteJaydee
OMG ... thank you for the lovely warm welcome! I am very much looking forward to sharing with you and being part of a fabulously, talented and creative team.
ReplyDeleteThank you once again!!!